Friday, February 26, 2010

A Triple Challenge

It seems that the Olympics is a big challenge theme this week. Both Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge and Bellarific Friday had to do with the Olympics or winter sports. I used the leftovers from my son's 100 Day project to make this card. I bought some Bazzil glimmer paper to punch out 100 snowflakes for this project and used the leftovers for this card. The stamp is Snowboardabella from Stamping Bella. I must say Snowboard Cross has to be my favorite Olympic event. The glimmer paper is embossed with the Snowflake folder from Cuttlebug. The ribbon was some $1.00 ribbon I picked up at AC Moore a long time ago and it comes in handy for 4th of July and the Olympics. I also used the Sketch Challenge from CPS and that makes three challenges in one card!


Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: