Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feeling Better, Sort of

I spent most of the weekend on the couch with a cold and continuing back problems. Physical therapy is helping a little, but the cold weather is not. Plus I ended up with a chest cold and all that coughing did not help my back either. Anyhow, I managed to make it back down to my stamp room to play for a bit today. Since I spent most of the weekend browsing blogs looking at cards and stuff, it was nice to get back down in my room and play awhile.

This first card is from the Mercy's Tuesday Sketch 59. I pulled out an older set from MFT called Owls and Bluebells and paired it up with Basic Grey and DCWV Sweet Stack paper.


This next card uses MFT's Egg Basket Girl. It is one of the Pure Innocence sets that MFT can't seem to keep in stock. I used DP from DCWV's Sweet Stack again. I just love that paper!


This next one also uses an MFT stamp set called Sentimental about Emerson. It was the Triple Scoop bonus stamp last month and will be released tomorrow night from MFT. The design paper is Basic Grey. This was the first sketch from Verve for this month.


Ever have one of those cards that you can't seem to get right? Well that was this one for me. No matter what I did, I just could not get this one straight. I must have pulled it apart three times. Finally I just gave up and left it alone. This stamp is Jeremiah 29:11 from Verve Stamps.


Well, that is it for today. I am going to veg out on the couch and watch Lost tonight. See ya!

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Glad you felt well enough to get some stamping in, because these are all fantastic!