Thursday, February 18, 2010

Playing Catch Up

It has been a busy week and I must admit that I have spent more time watching the Olympics than anything else. I did sneak downstairs today to have some peace and quiet only to have my husband and boys follow me. Luckily the boys watched "The Incredibles" and my husband was in the workshop cutting more of his derby car, so I got to get some stamping done.

The first card is from the Mojo Monday sketch this week. I used "Better Get Better" by MFT's Pure Innocence line. The paper is also from MFT.


The second card is this week's sketch challenge on SCS. I used Doctor's Orders from Taylored Expressions along with Doodlebug Designs paper.


This next one is for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge. So far I have done this challenge two weeks in a row. So I now have two Christmas cards ready for this coming Christmas. I used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper and Mrs. Claus from Riley and Company (formerly Hanna Stamps).


This last one is from the Tuesday Morning Sketches. I did very little stamping on this one. I just used the sentiment from Taylored Expressions "A Year of Sweet Sentiments" at the bottom. The paper is a mix of CTMH cardstock (my fave) and Basic Grey Origins.


Well, that's it for today. I am off to watch more Olympics. It's ice skating, which gives me an idea for an ice skating card. I will have to search through my stamps...

No comments: