Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day


My grand plans to spend the day in my stamp room did not actually happen. We woke up to over a foot of snow and it was still coming down. My poor dog (a very large chocolate lab) was afraid to go out in it, so I had to shovel a place for him to go. In the process I strained my already injured back and ended up spending most of the day on the couch. It stinks getting old! I did manage to make two cards tonight though.

The first one was the Verve sketch for this week. I used a digi image from Pure Innocence that I got on Etsy.com. Isn't he sweet! I used the new Nook and Pantry paper from Basic Grey. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

The second one also uses a digi image. This one is from The Greeting Farm. The Farm Fresh Friday challenge this week was a sketch. I used up a bunch of valentine paper from several different companies to make the card. These images are very popular with my adopted nieces. The look just like Edward and Bella. The all screamed when I gave the a sheet to color with each of the Twilight characters on it.


We will see if I get any stamping done tomorrow as we continue to dig out of the 2 feet of snow in our driveway. One thing I do know is that I will NOT be picking up a shovel! Here's hoping you are warm and toasty where you are. Goodnight!

No comments: