Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Challenged Tuesday

Now that I am finally recovering from my back problems, I once again have to worry about housework. I have put off vacuuming for quite a while and the dog hair on the floor was beginning to form another dog. But, before I launched into housework, I made a couple cards to share (I put laundry in while I was stamping).

The first card uses Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge from today. I pulled out Queen for a Day from Stamping Bella. This stamp had been sitting on my shelf for a month and I have not used it. Then today, when I actually wanted to use it, I couldn't find it. The paper is scraps from my pile and I have no idea who made them. I got them as a freebie with a stamp order a very long time ago, but they jumped out at me today, so I put them to use.


This next card uses the Mojo Monday sketch from yesterday. I used another Joline stamp from MFT. The balloons are then covered with Crystal Effects. The DP is retired paper from CTMH. I figured this will make a great birthday card for my niece who will turn 10 in July.


Well that's it for today!

PS--I did finally get back to housework. I finally put the rest of the Christmas decorations away. The snowmen stay out for a while after the holidays. Don't know why I bothered putting them away since we are supposed to get more snow on Thursday.

No comments: