Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bracing for the Next Snow Storm

The Philadelphia area is bracing for round two. After being hit with almost 30 inches of snow on Saturday, another storm is due to arrive tonight with predictions of another 12 to 20 inches of snow. Good thing I have a place to hide out and play tomorrow.

I spent only a few minutes in my playroom today completing Mercy's Sketch Challenge 60. I used Stella Wants a Prezzie from Stamping Bella with DP from Bella BLVD. The numbers are from the Bling Bers set from MFT. I used Bling Bet and Make the Date for the inside which says, "U R Happy 40th Birthday." This card is for my friend, Tammi, who will turn 40 next month.


I will be back tomorrow hopefully with the SCS Sketch Challenge from SCS and the Wednesday Stamp Club from MFT. Stay warm!

No comments: