Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas Card Sunday

As I was browsing Facebook this morning, I came across Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog and it got me thinking. I was so overwhelmed with things to do this past December that I did not send out very many Christmas cards. This is highly unusual for me. Sparkle's challenge blog seemed like just the thing to get me ready for next Christmas.


So here is what I came up with for this week. I used Christmas Tree Riley by Riley and Company. The layout for the card is from Card Positioning Systems challenge 153. Sparkle's challenge for this week was to use red and blue on your card, so I used some scraps of paper from Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding line.

Thanks for stopping by. See ya!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is such a darling card! Thanks for playing with me!

Unknown said...

So cute card :)