Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Stamping

I got a chance to do a little stamping this weekend. I did the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch and the Taylored Expression sketch.
For the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch 16 I used the Pure Innocence set called Believe in Magic. I paired it with My Mind's Eye paper. The image is matted with the Dizzy Doily Die-namic die. I added a flower made from the Pretty Posies Die-namics.
My card for this week's Taylored Expression sketch uses the new a la mode stamp called Grad Girl. It is getting to be that time for graduation so I made another card. I used some of the paper from the DCWV Grade School stack. The sides are accented with Scallop Die-namic borders.
That's the end of my post for today. My boys are on spring break so I'm note sure how much stamping time there will be this week.

No comments: