Monday, April 11, 2011

Need to find better lighting...

It seems like it is getting harder and harder to get a good picture. Both pictures were taken outside in my light box and they still do not seem that bright to me. I may have to take my dad up on his offer of using one of his studio lights.

I got the chance to play along with last week's sketch challenge on SCS. I used the Fred Bear set called Oopsie Daisy. The design paper is from MFT's Easter Daisies. I used the Daisy Die-namics as an accent.

My next card is this week's Taylored Expressions sketch. I used the set called "Bakery Business." The DP is from My Mind's Eye's Tickled Pink collection. The flower is made from the Pretty Posies Die-namic die.

It is the start of baseball season here so my card making time is about to get more limited. Hoping to get some time tomorrow to do the Mojo sketch and the Tuesday Morning sketch. See ya!

No comments: