Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday Stampin'

It is great that the kids are on spring break this week and the weather is nice. The boys have been outside playing baseball for the last three days. It has given me some time to escape to my stamp room and play.

My first card is Sunday's CPS sketch. I used the Pure Innocence set called "You Color My World." For the background paper I used Basic Grey. Loved the bright polka dot colors. For the tag at the side, I used the Die-namics Fishtail Banner. The corners accented with Bella Baubles.

For my next card, I used last week's SCS sketch challenge. I used some Cosmo Cricket paper and added Die-namics Build a Daisy for the circle part of the sketch. I made the daisies look like sunflowers. The sentiment is from the Pure Innocence Flower Girl set. I stamped the girl as a silhouette on the inside.

That's all for today. Hope it is sunny and warm where you are today!

No comments: