Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club 15


It is time to get sketchy with MFT. For my card I chose to use the "You Mean the World to Me" a la Mode set. Isn't she cute? There are a ton of Die-namics dies on this card. I used the Wave and Grass Borders at the bottom and the Sun and Flat Bottom Clouds at the top. Since the waves made me think of the beach, I used tan felt to make some dune grass. The clouds are also made of MFT felt. The middle layer is embossed with the Swirl Cuttlebug Folder.

I also had time to do the CPS sketch this week. I used the MFT PI Graduation Boy to make a card for my husband to give one of the guys in the Youth Group. The design paper is from the October Afternoon Schoolhouse collection. The stars were made using MFT's Star Die-namic die. I filled the starts with buttons and Twinery Twine in Lemondrop and Black. I also used some red twine that I got from a recent trip to Carlo's Bakery. I always keep their twine from the bakery boxes.

I think that is finally it for today. Happy stamping!

No comments: