Friday, April 8, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club 14

Today I finally get a chance to post my card for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club. I actually finished it on Wednesday, but this is the first chance I have had to post it here. I used the Pure Innocence set called "Tree Swing." There is just something so cute about this sweet little boy and his dog. I used a bunch of MFT Die-namics on this card including Star Border, Dizzy Doily, Open Scallop Border, and Textured Rectangle. The paper is from My Mind's Eye.
I also completed the Tuesday Morning sketch for this week using the Pure Innocence set called "Butterfly Kisses." I used the circle in the sketch to make a sun out of the Dainty Doily Die-namic die and then cut tons of strips from the Grass Border Die-namic to make the bottom of the card.
I have another card mostly done, but had to take my mom to the hospital yesterday so I did not get to finish it. When I get it done, I will post it here. Have a great weekend!

No comments: