Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mojo Monday

Below is my card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I broke out the MFT Pure Innocence set "Bedtime Stories" because I needed an image with a square shape. The design paper is from My Mind's Eye and I used the scraps to paper piece the bedspread and lamp shade. I used the Die-namics Open Scallop border and some yummy Twinery Twine in Tangerine.

My other card card is today's sketch challenge on SCS. I used the "You Mean the World to Me" a la Mode set from MFT. It is getting time to think about teacher's gifts and the end of the school year so I made a teacher card. I used the October Afternoon Schoolhouse paper collection. The card is accented with Die-namics Pretty Posies that I made out of scraps of the October Afternoon Schoolhouse paper and then added leaves from the Daisy Die-namic die.

Stay tuned for more...

No comments: