Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches DT Call-Part 2

It is another week of sketches here and Tuesday Morning Sketches is still seeking more entries for their design team. I threw my hat in the ring a few weeks ago, but am back with another entry. This week's sketch forced me to put my thinking cap on. The first thing I though of when I saw all the circles was clouds so that is where I went.

I grabbed my Die-namic Cloud dies and went to work. The clouds are cut from felt and hung in the sky with Twinery twine in Honeydew. The main image is from the MFT set called Snuggle Bunnies and is colored with Copics. The sides of the card are accented with mini pearls.

Check out the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog HERE to play along.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Dawn, this is fantastic! Love the clouds dangling, what a great take on that sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Theresa said...

Dawn, this is lovely. We appreciate your submission to be part of our DT, but you haven't told us what you would bring to the DT. Thanks for joing us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Theresa

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness, this is just so precious. Thank you for applying to the TMS DT. I will be making a decision very soon. Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com. I would like a brief bio and a few words on what you'd like to bring to the team.