Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Night Alone

With my hubby and boys out at Awana last night, I got a chance to spend some uninterrupted time in my stamp room. My first card is this week's sketch from Mercy. I used Sunshiny Day from MFT's Pure Innocence collection. The paper is also from MFT's Spring Paper Pack. Keeping the MFT theme going, I used their Adornment iridescent flowers.

My second card uses Ice Cream Riley from Riley and Company. I was inspired by all of the Riley sneak peeks going on this week from the Riley and Company release last night. I pulled out a long neglected stamp and my Doodlebug Designs paper and got to work. This card makes me long for summer.


Hope you have blue skies and warm weather where you are. I am off to enjoy the sun!

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Hi Dawn ... you won the Riley & Co blog candy on my blog yesterday ... please email me your details so I can arrange the prize ... you will find a link to my email on the side bar of my blog