Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Long Week

The ladies retreat was wonderful, but I came home to two sick children, a sick husband, and then the stomach virus for me. Ugh! I then spent most of the week on the couch with bouts of nausea and just plain laziness. It was not until tonight that I summoned enough energy to go downstairs and actually stamp something.

I have been looking at templates all week and decided to give the mushroom template from MFT a try for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club. The challenge for this week was to use any MFT template and any Pure Innocence stamp to make a project.


This is my mushroom card. I used paper from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry collection. The edges of the mushroom are inked with CTMH Brown Bag ink. To jazz it up and bit I added twill ribbon, MFT buttons, and some twine thread. There are tiny rhinestone hearts on her dress and in her hair, as well as a rhinestone on her wand cuz hey a fairy needs to sparkle!

Goodnight. Back tomorrow with Bellarific Friday.

No comments: