Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Fun

Today was a teacher in-service day at the boys school so everyone got to sleep in, LOL! My boys woke me up to ask me to take them to Walmart to get new Lego sets that they had saved for. We went to breakfast at Chick-fil-a on the way. Yum! So with the boys happily playing with their new Legos, I got to spend some time downstairs stamping.

My first card is today's Taylored Expressions sketch challenge. I used Owlie Sign from Stamping Bella. The design paper is a mix of Basic Grey and Diecuts with a View from my scrap box.


The next card is for Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge. I used one of the Gorguss Girls from Sugar Nellies called Untamed. I just wish I had hair like this. The DP is very sparkly, you just can't tell from the picture. It is from DCWV's Glitter Stack.


Last is an Easter card. I used Cracked Up Huggabug from Stamping Bella. The paper is retired CTMH paper that I found in my scrap box.


Tomorrow is a free Saturday, so hopefully that means more stamping time for me. See ya!

No comments: