Thursday, March 4, 2010

Five before Friday

It is the night before I leave for the ladies retreat and instead of finishing packing, I spent most of the afternoon and evening making cards. I managed to get caught up on all five of the challenges from this week that I wanted to try.

This one is Start the Day with Whee! I used the sketch from Mojo 128. This is the first time I have inked up this little cuties. She is part of MFT's Pure Innocence collection. The flower paper is from DCWV's Glitter Stack.


Next up is the Verve sketch challenge from this week on SCS. I used Kirsten Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps. I just love these sweet fairies! The paper is from Basic Grey's Origins.


Third is this week's Wednesday Stamp Club from MFT. I pulled out a summer set called Feelin' Fruity? This is a really cute set, so worth checking out. I used a mix of papers from DCWV's Sweet Stack.


This one is for this week's sketch challenge from SCS. I used Bakery Business from Taylored Expressions, which went perfectly with my Sweet Stack scraps. At least these desserts are fat free!


The last card is from this weeks CPS sketch. I pulled out an oldie from Hanna Stamps. This was the breast cancer set that came out last year. I used CTMH paper and lots of Stickles.


Well, I am out of here. Heading down to the shore with temperatures in the 50's. See ya!

No comments: