Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Ramblings

Wow! What a crazy Sunday. As we were on our way home from church, the car suddenly started spinning. Considering we were on a major highway, we did not hit anyone and no one hit us, but we did spin into a tree. Everyone is safe, but the car is seriously messed up. So needless to say, I was too stressed to do anything yesterday. After dealing with the insurance and the body shop this morning, I managed to go down and stamp a bit this afternoon.

I went for a non-traditional Christmas card for Sparkle's Christmas card challenge this week. This week was a sketch challenge. I used Halobella from Stamping Bella. The sentiment inside says "Let the heavens sing, it's Christmas" from Close to my Heart's Christmas Heaven set. The paper is from Basic Grey. The dots are the reverse side of the snowflake paper.


This card uses the CPS challenge from this week. I used Warm Wishes from High Hopes as my main image. Isn't he cute? This week's challenge on the High Hopes blog was Flutterby, basically anything that flies or has wings. The dragon wings and flames are jazzed up with Stickles.


My last card today is a sympathy card. I used paper from Close to my Heart called Veranda. The stamp set is Notes of Prayer by Verve Stamps. I used the Mojo 130 sketch as well.

That's it for me today. Have a safe night.

No comments: