Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Laundry and Stamping


In three days I am off for a weekend away at a ladies retreat and wouldn't you know it, everyone in my house is sick but me. I am praying no one infects me before the weekend. So while my boys were coughing and playing the Wii, I did a little laundry and stamping.

I got a chance to participate in this months guest designer challenge for My Favorite Things. The challenge for this month was to use paper with words or music notes on it. I found this great paper today at AC Moore along with the paper flowers with music notes. This is about as close as I get to a vintage looking card. The stamp is Miss You Much Jolinne.


This next card uses the sketch from the Tuesday Sketch Challenge blog. I made a Christmas card since Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge for this week was a wild card challenge. I used the Christmas image from A Year of Sweets 3 from Taylored Expressions.

I did manage to get the name tags done today too so it has been a good day. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better around here soon.

No comments: