Thursday, March 25, 2010

Five Card Thursday

Sounds like a card game...no pun intended. Well I managed to carve out some time before and after dinner to get some cards done. My first card is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I used Flower Girl from My Favorite Thing's Pure Innocence line. She is just so sweet. The design paper is from Basic Grey.

The next one is for MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club. The challenge this week was threefold. Part one was Glitzy Glitter, part two was hand cut grass, and part three was to follow Kim's card design. I used the set Hangin' with my Peeps for this card. The design paper is also by MFT. The grass and the flower are both made of glitter paper from Target.


This one is the Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I used Weightwatchabella. The design paper is Die Cuts with a View's Glitter Stack. I made this card to encourage a friend who is dieting.


This card is for both the Riley and Company challenge this week which was to use pastel colors and this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast. This card also uses DCWV's Glitter Stack.


The last card is for my husband. He is my computer guy. This image is Noah the Computer Guy from Stamping Bella. I paired it with MFT's Mr. Roboto digi paper. The sentiment is also from MFT.


That's it for tonight. Check back tomorrow for Bellarific Friday.

No comments: