Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 103

Happy Tuesday! It is time for another challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week is back to a sketch and I am excited because this one is mine! My husband helped me create this one a while back and it has been sitting around waiting to be used. This week's sponsor is By LORI Designs. I must say I have seen Lori's work before, but this is my first chance to use any of her images. I must say, I am in love!

For my card, I got to use one of Lori's Puddle Jumper stamps called Harper. She is adorable! I paired her with some girly paper from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment came with the set. I used ribbon and twine for my accents.

Be sure to stop by the TMS girls blogs and leave them some love!

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Fun sketch, Dawn! I really like how you used the Baker's twine for the sketch element and am completely amazed at your scissor work for the doll -- I didn't even dare attempt it!!

Angela said...

First off, I have to say I love the sketch...great work with that! Love your card; great mix of DP and super embellishing, Dawn!

Kathy said...

Dawn, love your sketch, it was fun to work with. Your take is fabulous, love how you used the twine. Beautifully colored, too.

Theresa said...

Hi Dawn,

Love the sketch. Your card is adorable. Love that you gave her a little doll.

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous sketch Dawn, so fun to play with. Love your adorable card with the Baker's twine and pretty papers.