Monday, July 4, 2011

CPS224

Happy July 4th! Since I was feeling bored just watching Disney XD, I headed down to play with last week's Card Positioning System sketch. The sponsor was Sparkle Creations, so I decided to use one of Sparkle's adorable stamps called Scooter Chloe. I used a scrap of DCWV paper from the Sweet Stack. I colored the scooter pink because I would love a pink Vespa to ride around town!

This month there is also a special challenge going on over at the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp Blog where you can win the entire August release by using on of the original eight stamps released by Sparkle Creations last year. Go check it out!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Tuesday Morning Sketches post.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

A pink Vespa would be awesome wouldn't it!! Your card is just adorable - don't you just love Sparkle stamps!! Happy 4th.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love your flower too!

Mary J said...

Love what you've done with this sweetie, Dawn! Great colours!