Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 102

Welcome to Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge 102. Our sponsor for this week is Doodle Pantry. There is no sketch to follow for this challenge. The theme is "Summer Reading" and the challenge is to make a card with a bookmark so go wild!

For my card, I used this cute little alligator from Doodle Pantry. The design paper is also a digi paper from Doodle Pantry. For my pocket, I used the Die-namic pocket die and stamp set. My son is always bugging me for bookmarks. How long do you think it will take him to steal this one?

Be sure to check out what the other TMS gals have created and give this challenge a try yourself. Keep cool!

4 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Love the pocket to hold your bookmark Dawn!!! love how the digital papers look, ( I couldn't get my color cartridge to work). Fabulous card and bookmark for our challenge.
Hugs

Theresa said...

What a great idea!! Love it very much. Your colors are great and I love the stars and ribbon. I'd steal it too!!

Kathy said...

Oh how cute! Love the little pocket, it's just darling. Wondering if your ds took it already. Made me smile, my ds' are always looking for bookmarks, too!

Angela said...

This is adorable; I love the idea of putting the bookmark in a pocket!