Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches 101

Here is this week's sketch from the Tuesday Morning Sketch blog. My card started out one way and ended up in a totally different direction.

As you can see, I replaced the circle image with a rainbow (1/2 circle) and then used a cloud where the sentiment should be. The rainbow is a die from MFT's Die-namics, as well as the clouds. The paper is from Echo Park. I used the MFT "You are unrepeatable" a la mode set.

Well, that's it for me today. Stop by the rest of the design team blogs and give them some love. Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Alice said...

this is so fun, Dawn! love the rainbow background. super card!

Theresa said...

So very darling!! Love the rainbow and clouds.

Angela said...

This is fun Dawn; love how you put all the elements together! I just got this stamp...will have to get busy....

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW such a fabulous take with the sketch Dawn. Love it!! with your rainbow and clouds.

Jessica G. said...

Awesome card, Dawn! I really like how you used the rainbow for the circular sketch element; the whole look makes for a happy, fun card!!

Melissa Craig said...

I love it when that happens Dawn. I start something and then I watch the card take on a life of its own and evolve itself. Great job!!

Mary J said...

Love your take on that sketch, Dawn! Really lovely!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN!!~

Kathy said...

Fun, fun, fun Dawn! Love your take on the sketch using the rainbow and clouds, so clever. This is adorable.