Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Couple of Challenge Cards

Got a chance to play at a couple of challenges last night, but did not get them finished and photographed until today. My first card is this weeks Wednesday Stamp Club sketch from MFT. I used the cute little PI set called Rose and paired her with some My Mind's Eye-Stella Rose paper (of course). The rose is made from the Large Rolled Rose Die-namic.

My second card uses two different challenges. The first is this week's Sparkle Creations challenge, which is to use your favorite Sparkle Creations stamp. My favorite is Cruisin' Chloe. I fell in love with her at first sight but only got her in the last few weeks. I wish I had her cute little VW Bug! The sketch for this card is this weeks Mojo 200 sketch. The design paper is My Mind's Eye and the circle element is a Medium Decorative Doily Die-namics die.

Have a great day! Keep cool!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Very cute Dawn. Both of your cards are just fabulous. Love the roses & layout in the first card.

C said...

Both cards are adorable. I love the rose...elegant!