Friday, June 1, 2012

MFT Guest DT Challenge-Part 2

This month's MFT Guest Designer Challenge was such a cool sketch, I decided to do it again!

My son's birthday was last week and the gift bag we used at a really cool plastic tag on it.  The more I thought about it the more I wanted to use it for something.  So my second card for this challenge is going green and uses some recycled plastic.  I trimmed the tag down to it a square.  Since it was clear plastic, I decided to mount it to the striped background paper and matted it with cardstock.  The sentiment is from the a la mode set called "You Are Unrepeatable."  It was stamped on the Large Ticket Die-namic.  All of the DP is from the My Mind's Eye pack called Boys Only.  I used the Star Die-namic die for the star and layered the three different sizes together.  It needed a bit more so I added the Die-namic swirl behind the star.


The iside uses a scrap of paper cut for another card and the rest of the Die-namic Stars.  This sentiment is from another a la mode set called Birthday Girl.


That's it for me today.  Have a great weekend!  Be sure to stop by the MFT Gallery on SCS to see all of the fabulous entries...and to play along too!

No comments: