Friday, June 22, 2012

MFT Guest DT and Finally Caught Up

It is time again for the MFT Guest Designer challenge.  This month the challenge was a sketch.  Love them!  For mine, I used the MFT-VIP set for this month called Surfer Dude.  I sorted through all of my scraps to put this card together.  Most of the DP is from My Mind's Eye.  In the sketch there was a banner in the upper right corner, I replaced it with the clouds and sun.  I added the swirls to the side because if you have ever spent a windy day at the beach, you know about how much sand blows around and how much you take home with you.


My next card is the last card to complete all of the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketches this year...so far.  This is sketch 68.  I chose to use another MFT-VIP set called Surfer Chick.  The DP is MME-Lime Twist.  The flower was made with the Hibiscus Die-namics die and some scraps from my bin.  I made this for my friend, Sandy, whose birthday is coming up.  She loves to boogie board.


Now that I am caught up with the MFT sketches, I need to get busy working on next month's Tuesday Morning Sketches cards.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

These are adorable! Love the blowing sand (well, on a card anyway, in my shoes, not so much, lol)
And how cool is that that there's a perfect stamp set for your friend's birthday? Love it!