Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MFTWSC 63, 76 and 77

Three more down and only one to go.  It seems like I make two steps forward and one step back with these sketches.  Hopefully I will be able to get that last one done on Friday since I have to work tomorrow.

My first card is #63.  I used the PI set called Sprinkler Girl.  All of the DP is from MME-Ooh La La for Her paper pack.  The flower and leaves were from my stash since I was in a rush to get this done and did not have time make one.


The next card is from sketch 76.  I used the PI stamp set called Cute-a-tude.  All of the DP is MME-Fine and Dandy paper back called Tickled Pink.


Last up is sketch 77.  This is the sketch for this week.  I used the PI set called Hula Girl.  I chose the Lily Bee-Happily Lost paper pack for this and even managed to make a flower using the Die-namic Hibiscus die.


Enjoy the heat and stay cool!


No comments: