Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 148

Hello!  It's time for another great Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge.  Today's sponsor is Meljen Designs.  Here is the sketch:



I used an absolutely adorable image from Meljen called Beach Umbrella.  I love the beach and when I saw this image, I knew it must be mine.  I just love the adorable little crab.  All of the DP is from Lily Bee's paper pack called Happily Lost.  Doesn't it make you want to be happily lost at the beach?  The sentiment is from an MFT Pure Innocence set.


Be sure of check out the TMS Blog for all the details and to play along!

4 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Love that big ol' bow! And the sentiment is fun :)

Cheryl said...

This is SO cute! I love your coloring, and the combination of papers. I have that paper pad, but keep skipping right over it--time to re-think that!

Angela said...

Yes, it would be terrific to be happily lost on the beach! Your card is darling...lovely colors!

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute Dawn! I feel like I'm looking at someone's trip to the beach photo.