Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 146

Hello!  Welcome to another week's Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge.  Our sponsor this week is DRS Designs.  Today's sketch is a fun, simple sketch with so many possibilities.  Have fun!


For my card, I used the DRS image called Glow Worm.  I made another baby card.  All of the design paper is from My Mind's Eye-Fine & Dandy.  Once I was done with the card, it looked a bit too plain for me, so I added a banner at the top cut from several Die-namics dies.


Be sure to stop by the DT member's blogs to see more goodies and to leave some love.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable Dawn! The banner is a sweet touch! The papers are such fun, too. Great baby card.

Marie said...

Cute, cute, cute, Dawn. Love they way you incorporated that adorable glow worm into the sketch. Love the banner.

Theresa said...

Dawn, this is just adorable. I love the banner. Such a darling boy card.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, how I love that MME paper...so perfect for baby cards! I love the banner too - perfect final touch :)

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely love this card! I know it's a boy card and it's fantastic, but the gloworm image made me smile remembering when my daughter was born, my oldest son insisted that he get his new baby sister a gloworm for her 1st Christmas. It's put away in her special box. Thanks for the memory.

Cheryl said...

Wow, that banner was the perfect addition to this card, and I love the honeycomb bg paper! Very cute!