Monday, February 7, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club 5

It has been a very long week. My beloved computer needed a new hard drive and I lost everything that was on my old hard drive except for one program I needed for work. I have spent most of the weekend trying to restore what I could, but unfortunately I lost all of my digital stamps and all of my digit paper packs. I was able to get some of them back by contacting the stamp companies I bought them from. Thanks Pink Cat Studio and Heather Ellis-Pure Innocence. After working for two days on restoring my programs, I did manage to spend an hour or so down in my stamp room to finally complete last week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch. I used the Pure Innocence stamp set called Peek-a-boo and paired it with paper from the My Mind's Eye paper pack called Tickled Pink.

Back to work. Have a good evening.

No comments: