Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club 7

Wow! What a busy week this has been. I have been cutting and prepping for a card class next weekend, as well as putting together 105 name tags and gift tags. My poor paper cutter is smoking from the overwork.

I managed to finish last week's Wednesday stamp club, but forgot to post it here before I deleted it. Oh well. I got this past week's done today. Just in time for sketch 8 to be released tomorrow.

For this sketch I used MFT's Feelin' Fruity to make a thank you card. This stamp set is so cute and it has been quite a while since I used it. I added a bit of Crystal Effects to the cherries to give them a bit of shine. The design paper is from the Tickled Pink paper pack by My Mind's Eye. I used a bit of ribbon from MFT and a line of rhinestones that I got at the dollar spot at JoAnn's.

Hopefully I will get a chance to stamp tomorrow, but Wednesday is usually a busy day. Have a great night. Think SPRING!

No comments: