Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two Days in a Row


So I decided to try to get to the Sketch Challenge 265 on Splitcoast this week. I used my new Cafe Riley from Riley and Company. I got this stamp before Christmas and am finally getting around to inking it up. I also got a chance to play with my new cupcake border punch from Martha Stewart. I just love her punches! The tag at the bottom was make with my Making Memories tag maker that I have had for years and barely use. I dug it out today and am going to have to remember to use it more in the future. The background paper is DCWV's Sweet Stack. Love it!

The weather here is about to turn cold again, so I will have to bundle up to go down to my stamp room in the basement after today. It was a bit cold today, but by Saturday the highs will be back in the 30's. Burr! Luckily I have a small heater I can blow on myself to keep me warm. I am so looking forward to Spring!

No comments: