Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Baaack!


It has been months since I had the mojo to actually make much of anything. Didn't even make Christmas cards this year for the first time in forever, but I have made five cards in the last few weeks and decided to finally post them here.

The first one uses a free digi from Verve Stamps called Regal Heart. I used the sketch 264 from Splitcoast.

This one uses a new Lily and Billy digi image from Pink Cat Studio. My boys had fun watching me color this one. I used the TESC98 sketch for this one.

This one uses Monday's Mojo123 sketch. It called for either a circle or a square so I made the circle card and attached it to a regular size card. The stamp I used was Cupcake Diva from Stamping Bella.


This is the card I made for my MIL's birthday. This is what started to get me back in the groove again. I used MFT's Gifty Girl set.

Finally here is the baby card I made for a friend who just had a baby girl. I used Close To My Heart's Family Ties sets.

Hopefully it will not take me another four months to post again. Luckily I have another baby card to make so I will post that when it is done.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn! Great job!
Hugs,
Melissa