Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three Days in a Row!

Can you believe it? Three days in a row! I was browsing cards in the Splitcoast galleries last night and came across the Bella Sketch Challenge 85. So I decided to give it a try. It must be time to get the Valentine decorations out because valentines are all I seem want to do right now. This card uses Stamping Bella's Wrapped in Love stamp. She is just so cute!


I also decided to do something for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge for this week. The challenge was to alter something. I got this frame last week and did not know what I wanted to do with it. I have had a stack of MFT's Pure Innocence stamps sitting on my desk just begging to be inked up and then it hit me. I just love snowmen! (Still have mine up from Christmas.) So I set to work with all the winter Pure Innocence stamps and this is the result.


I printed out some more sketches to try, so maybe I can achieve four days in a row down in my stamp room. Unfortunately right now I have to go do laundry...

No comments: