Friday, January 29, 2010

More Valentines

Well I am back again with three more cards I did last night and this morning. It seems I am still on a bit of a Valentine kick, but oh well. I am doing my best to use stamps that I have purchased over the last few months and then never used. This first card is made with Cuppie Love Scenes from Taylored Expressions.


This next one is for the Bella Twisted Challenge in the Stamping Bella forum at Splitcoast Stampers. I started out doing one of the sketch challenges I missed and it kind of veered off course. The twister challenge was black and white with a pop of color. I realized that I do not have any paper that is just black and white so I embossed white cardstock and mounted it on black textured cardstock. The stamp is Gratty-tude from Stamping Bella.


This last one is Farmer Riley and Sophie from Riley and Company. I used my new Basic Grey Origins paper because it was just perfect for this stamp. I have had this stamp since the fall and this is the first time I inked it up. I just love Riley and Sophie!


Well I am off to the basement for more laundry and a little stamp therapy.

No comments: