Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches 169

Happy Tuesday!  We have another great sketch to play with over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Our sponsor this week is...


Stamp Fairy gave the DT some fun stamps to play with as well.  Here is the sketch:


For my card, I chose the Stamp Fairy stamp called George Ornaments 2.  I just love snowmen and this one was so cute.  All of the DP is from My Mind's Eye Be Merry paper pack.   The snowman is accented with Stickles and the ornament is painted with Pearlescent Watercolors.


Have a great day!  Be sure to stop by the TMS blog to leave the girls some love.

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Utter cuteness! These images are just so adorable :) Love the bit of sparkle, and that fun snowman paper!!

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!! These images are adorable and I love your DP!!

Laura said...

So cute! That Be Merry paper is one of my favorites! Love how it works with this image!

Melissa Craig said...

Isn't this adorable! I love his is quirky little nose and the paper you chose is perfect!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Dawn, this image is so cute.

Angela said...

So cute...love the soft colors and the sparkle!

Cheryl said...

Oh, how cute! Love that snowman dp, and the image is adorable, especially with the glittery accents.