Saturday, October 6, 2012

Celebrating Theresa

Today is cause for celebration!  Theresa from Tuesday Morning Sketches is celebrating two things, her 50th birthday and being 5 year cancer survivor!  Join us in celebrating Theresa.  Go to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and check out the bonus challenge to help us celebrate Theresa.  This challenge will remain open all month so you have plenty of time to play.

For my card, I used the Pure Innocence set by MFT called Cause for Celebration and colored her with Copics.  All of the design paper is from My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found collection called Blush.  I created the flower using the Flower Medley Die-namics dies and layered it on a bling breast cancer ribbon.  The dress was paper pieced and the the ribbon was colored with Copics.


I am entering this card in a couple of challenges.  The first one is the MFT Guest DT challenge for this month, which was a sketch.  The second challenge is the SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenge One.  This challenge was to use the "thing that makes you, You."  For me, I love bling!  I wear it all the time.

Here is a list of all the blogs that are celebrating Theresa too:

Party goers:


That's all for today!  Join us in wishing Theresa a Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

What a sweet card! I love the ribbon of bling!!

Theresa said...

Dawn, what a sweet card. I love the bling. What a darling cutie. Thank you so much for celebrating with me.

Jessi Fogan said...

So super cute :) Love that blingy ribbon!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Dawn, i love your paper piecing..this is such a precious card!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card for Theresa! I LOVE that bling ribbon, and the paper piecing on the image is fantastic.

Kylie said...

Isn't she just too cute? I love the DP you have used and the bling is sensational! xx

Kylie said...

Isn't she just too cute? I love the DP you have used and the bling is sensational! xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and love the bling ribbon. A perfect card for Theresa.
Mags
x