Monday, March 28, 2011

Whirlwind Wind Down

Wow! What a whirlwind of a week we just had. My sister and nieces were here from Wisconsin and we were busy every day this past week. I think I need a vacation from my sister's vacation. It was great seeing the girls again and we were all sad to see them leave. Luckily they will be back in three months for our grandma's 90th birthday party.

Today was the first day I have had a chance to stamp in over a week. It was nice to have the peace and quiet again. I got a chance to complete the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch for this past week. I used the stamp set called "Just Bee Yourself." I paired it was paper from Lily Bee. How appropriate is that?

For my next card, I used this week's Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge #135. I am so glad that the TE sketches are back. It was a long three months without them. I used the stamp set called "Downtown Divas." The design paper is called the Cupcake Collection from Creativity by Crystal. Crystal has a great selection of digital design paper on her blog and will be opening a new store very soon.

Well, that's it for now. Looking for warm weather. How about you?

No comments: