Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club 9 Plus 1

Squeeked my entry in under the wire again for the Wednesday Stamp Club. What an amazing and busy weekend it was here. Below is this week's sketch.

For my card, I used Fred Bear from MFT. I made this for my niece's birthday on the 15th. She will be visiting just after her birthday and we are having a Teddy Bear Picnic birthday! The paper is from Creativity by Crystal. It is part of the Vintage Cupcakes digital paper pack. I accented the card with twine from the Twinery in Cappuccino.

The second card was from last week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge. I did it last week, but ran out of time to post it and now the link is closed. Oh well! I used the Out on a Limb stamp from MFT's Pure Innocence line. I used the tree image alone and added the little bird to the tree branch. The paper is a scrap I had from My Mind's Eye. I added felt leaves and rolled roses to the side, as well as rhinestones around the biggest mat.

More goodies to come soon. Tomorrow the next WSC sketch will be posted. Hopefully I will get it done a little sooner than the last two weeks.

No comments: