Monday, July 12, 2010

Wednesday Stamp Club 7/7/10

I managed to find a little time to complete the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch from last week. Procrastinating does have its advantages however. My order came in from the release, so I got to play with new stamps. I went right for the new Fred Bear stamp as Fred hits the beach. The design paper is from a beach stack of paper from Making Memories. I used several Die-namics on this card as well as the Martha Stewart fence punch. Of course I made this card after a day at the beach, so I made the fence to match the ones on the dunes at the Jersey shore. And what dune is with out grass? Any good beach day would not be complete without sun.


Here are all the details:

Stamp: Fred Bear Hits the Beach (MFT)
Paper: MFT and CTMH Cardstock, Beach Papers from Making Memories
Diecuts: Sun, Open Scallop, Grass Die-namics and Marthat Stewart Fence Punch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Embellishments: Felt (MFT), Clear Button (CTMH), Sunflower Ribbon (CTMH)

Wishing you sunny skies and calm waves!

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Adorable card thanks for sharing