Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Few Things

We have been busy enjoying summer here and hope you have too. It has been HOT!

Below is my card for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club. This week's theme was called It's a Banner Day. The challenge was to use the new banner die Die-namics to create a banner on your card. I pulled out my stamp set called The Poppies for this one. The paper is retired CTMH paper and I added some MFT polka dot ribbon. Each banner is accented with Taylor's Tiny Twinkles in pink.


Below is another card I whipped up as a get well card for my sister's nephew. He was diagnosed with Leukemia last week. The good news is that he is responding well to treatment and will b able to come home from the hospital and get the rest of his chemo as an outpatient. I used some MFT digi paper for the background and Monstah Bash for my main image. Each monster is paper pieced with scraps from my scrap box. The grass was cut from felt using the Die-namics grass die. The sentiments are from Taylored Expressions Doctor's Orders set.


Well that's it for today. Keep Cool!

No comments: