Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Deb!


I made this card for my husband's aunt whose birthday is July 31st. She will be up here from Maryland and my boys just love when Aunt Deb comes to visit since she always brings something fun for them to do.

For my card, I used one of the new a la modes rubber stamps from My Favorite Things called Picture Perfect. ove when Aunt Deb comes to visit since she always brings something fun for them to do. The yummy pink ribbon is from MFT's Bakery Blend ribbon collection. The design paper is from DCWV's Glitter Stack. This was my first use of the MFT scalloped cards that I got a while ago in one the VIP kits. I just love this stamp's retro style so I gave her patten leather boots by adding some Crystal Effects to her boots.

Stay tuned for more. I am heading downstairs to work on this week's Wednesday Stamp Club featuring RUFFLES!

No comments: