Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Sketch So Nice...

I used it twice! I used this week's sketch challenge on SCS to make two cards. The first was for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club by MFT. I used of the Pure Innocence Boy and Dog stamps. Don't you just love his sweet little face? The WSC challenge for this week was to use watercoloring, which is not my strong suit, but I gave it a whirl. I used my waterbrush and an ink pad to add some sky around the boy and the tree.


This next one uses a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks. It is a teacher set called Teachers Change the World. I made this as a thank you for my son's teacher. The paper is from DCWV's Grade School Stack. There were several sentiments included in this digi set. I used two of them; the "thank you" on the front and the "teachers change the world one child at a time" on the inside.


I also got the Bellarific Friday challenge done for this week as well, but you will need to wait until Friday to see it. L8r!

No comments: