Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Few Goodies to Share

Though things are still busy with baseball, I did manage to get some stamping time in over the last week, but have not posted anything until today. My first card is the invitation for my boys birthday party on the 29th. Since baseball is the big thing in my house right now, we decided to do a baseball theme party for their birthday with Phillies decorations, of course! I used a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Tuesday's Child.

My next card was for last week's Wednesday Stamp Club on the MFT forum on Splitcoast Stampers. The theme of the challenge was customizing your embellishments. I used the Beach Bum set for my card, as well as the cloud and scalloped scallops Die-namics dies from MFT.


Next is Mojo Monday's sketch from yesterday. I used another of Mo's digi stamps. This one is called Isaiah. It reminded me of my two boys and cute boy stamps are hard to find.


Lastly is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge and the Tiddly Inks Challenge from today. I used another digi stamp. This one from Christy Croll's Tiddly Inks. This one is called Muddy Adventures and again it reminded my of my boys.


Well I am hoping to get to the Bellarific challenge for this week, so cross your fingers!

<*Dawn*>

No comments: