Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oops!

Here are a couple of cards from last week that I forgot to share. The first card is the first Viva la Verve sketch for this month. I am slowly working my way through them. I used Birthday Girl from MFT's Pure Innocence line. The paper is all from Basic Grey's Kioshi paper pad. I used a bit of platinum Stickles on her crown.

Next up is another Pure Innocence set called Best Medicine. I used more Basic Grey paper on a Kraft card base. This sketch was last weeks Cute Card Thursday sketch. I blinged her up a bit with some glitter flowers and a rhinestone frame.


Note sure how much stamping time there will be this week, but hopefully a little bit. We are still in the middle of baseball season with two games tonight, plus Saturday is the boys' birthday party. It is going to be very busy here!

No comments: