Friday, July 3, 2009

2 Hanna Stamps Challenges

I am still playing catch up on my Hanna Stamps challenges, but these are the last two. The first card is from challenge 72. It was a pink/burgundy challenge with a twist of polka dots or circles. I used Wedding Riley on a background of Basic Grey paper. The design of this card is from the Viva La Verve challenge on the Verve forum of SCS. I used Glimmerz Blingz in Pixie Dust on the dress and veil, as well as Stardust Stickles on the crown of her veil.

The second card is for Hanna Stamps challenge 76. The theme of this challenge was Christmas in July. I used Tree Riley for this card on a background of K&Co. paper. This card also uses the Mojo 93 sketch from the Mojo Monday Blog.


Well I am off to put my boys to bed. Have a safe and happy 4th of July tomorrow!

No comments: