Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two Hanna Stamps Cards

I am working on catching up on this month's Hanna Stamps Challenges. The card below is done for the Hanna Stamps June New Set Challenge. The challenge was to use the new Glam Girls set to make a card, but you had to use at least two of the girl stamps as well. I found the DP stuffed in my paper folder and liked the colors. I added Black Stickles to both dresses and then added some Pixie Dust Shimmerz to the blue dress. Very sparkly. The flowers are also sparkly since I used the shimmer flowers from MFT and long with black satin ribbon.

Now the second card is a bit more fun. I used Liberty Riley for Hanna Stamps Challenge 74. The theme of this challenge was Stars & Stripes. Of course, I didn't have any stars and stripes paper so I just put it aside and went to play online. As I was browsing the forums on SCS I saw mention of new digital paper downloads on the Gina K site so I went to check them out. Sure enough, there was on called Stars & Stripes. Yea! I loved how it turned out. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it. Maybe give it to my mom on July 4th when we are there for a cookout?

No comments: