Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bella Birthday Challenges

In honor of Emily's 37th birthday, there was a bit of a party on Splitcoast on Thursday night. During the party, two challenges were posted. Since I had so much fun on the blog hop and my Bellas have been sorely neglected as of late, I decided to give both of them a try.


For my first card, I used my unused Peek-a-boo-abella. I have had this stamp since the last release in May and have not used it. Shame on me! I used some old DP from Close to my Heart.


For the second card, I used another neglected stamp from last month's release called Lady Owlie with her Sign. This stamp has been on my table for weeks and I never got around to using it. I am so glad I did. She is so sweet.

Stay tuned. I have more to post including a sneek peek from My Favorite Things upcoming release.

No comments: